Lola loves to play in the snow, but since she can't bundle up like the kids I make her come in much sooner than they do. Much to her dismay!
Here she is waiting and whining for her kids to come in and play!
It is -11 outside with the wind whipping around like crazy! After a half an hour I made the kids come inside- much to their dismay! They too were whining about coming in and the fact that "it's not so bad outside."
Is that why Alyssa's cheeks are bright red? with strange lumps from the "not so cold?"
After ALL the snow paraphernalia is dumped and
then place in the dryer for next time...
It is time for hot chocolate with oodles of snowman marshmallows and mile high whip cream.
4 comments:
I saw the picture of Lola and the caption please come home..I got scared thinking that Lola was lost!! I'm so glad that's not the case!! anyway, glad the kids got to play outside for at least a little while...it is nasty out there
I thought the same thing as Lisa. It worried me.
My kids are out there right now, they beg me to keep the dog in because he knocks them over and steals their gloves.
HA. But he looks out the window and cries just like Lola.
BTW. loving your new camera. That picture of her red cheeks is so cute!
I changed the title! You are both right and the thought that something bad would happen to her was making me sad. Sorry for the initial alarm.
Can I have some of that delicious hot chocolate? What an adorable dog you have!
Post a Comment