Monday, January 25, 2010

Forty???


The other night Xander says to me,

"Even though you're getting old you still look good. Kinda like a 27 year old or something."

Seriously my kids have more of an issue with me turning 40 than I do! They bring it up often. I still have 105 days left of being 39 and really there is nothing I can do about it so I shall embrace it.

1. rain rather than snow
2. getting the sand out of my basement and 1/2 of the garage
3. not caring (too much) that I'll be 40

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Funny!

LL said...

Xander is right...you don't look a day over 27.
CUTE, I love your kids!

Marcy said...

That means I have 106 days. Yikes!
Garrett has teased me all year. Last birthday has said, "You're 40 right?" and when I said I wasn't yet, he didin't believe me. He loves to bring it up often too.
Happy last 105 days!!!!!

Jamie said...

Its good he knows enough about age to say 27 instead of like 38. We get the craziest age comments by our littler guys.