Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am in love!



I am in LOVE with my new bed and mattress! I had the best nights sleep last night that I can remember in I don't know how long!

My back didn't ache.
I didn't feel my age as I got out of bed.
I just felt replenished with a great nights sleep!
Each time I turned over I would sink into the plush pillow top and my body would be cradled in comfort! It is the equivalent of Westin's Heavenly bed and let me tell ya I felt like I was in heaven on cloud 9 last night! Ahhhhh...... comfort!

Lovin' the look of the new bed too. Just what I wanted!

Check that off the long list of things to be accomplished. We are making progress here in the Trueman home. Now if only I had more money so I could make more progress!

1. feeling rested
2. money well spent
3. morning run outside with Lola

3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

It looks great!

LL said...

SO jealous!
How about we gather in your bed for our next meeting. :)

Jamie said...

Beautiful room! If we come to visit can we sleep in that room?