Friday, May 29, 2009

39 UGH years old!



Wow 39 huh? Only 364 more days until I am the big 4 0! Well I guess since there is nothing to be done about that I will just embrace my last year in my thirties and enjoy it.
My day started again with breakfast in bed! I could get used to this! Paul and I ventured off for lunch at Qdoba and dinner at Elsa's eatery. No cooking or cleaning for me today! The best part of the day was finally deciding on a location and booking our vacation to Turks and Caicos! Is it August yet??? I can't wait!

1. presents I picked out- just what I wanted imagine that!
2. the kids b-day cards and enthusiasm for my presents
3. finalizing our vacation plans

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I didn't realize you turned 39 too. That means you are exactly one day older than me! We'll have to celebrate tgether next year.
Glad you had a happy Birthday!

Swimmingmom said...

Happy Birthday! I passed that eatery the other day and wondered about it. Have you eaten there before, or was that a first visit?

Jamie said...

Come what may and love it eh?

At least you still look 29. I know, I know, I never knew you when you were 29 but you never seemed a day older than me. (I am by the way over 29.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I had no idea that you were turning 39...well you always look fantastic, so it really doesn't matter what your age is!!