A Child’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, are you really there? And do you hear and answer ev’ry child’s prayer? Some say that heaven is far away, But I feel it close around me as I pray.
Heavenly Father, I remember now Something that Jesus told disciples long ago:“Suffer the children to come to me.”Father, in prayer I’m coming now to thee.
Pray, he is there; Speak, he is list’ning. You are his child;His love now surrounds you. He hears your prayer; He loves the children. Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav’n.
I love this song. The children sang it today after I gave my sharing time on prayer. It carries such a strong spirit with it. I tried to put the MP3 of it on here, but I am not that blog savvy!
1 comment:
I always hum that song at night to the kids...one of my favorites! The Children's songbook is SO inspired, it is amazing how each song brings the spirit.
Post a Comment