Our little jaunt to the city lasted all of 22 hours, but we sure did make the most of it!
It was off to dinner at Saigon 48 then straight to Times Square.
I love how alive NY is at night with the bright lights and people milling the streets.
Xander decided the 1.6 mile walk each way was worth it for dessert!
Poquito came along for the trip. He didn't get the whole bed though...
The next day was bright and beautiful! This was the amazing view from our hotel room.
The best views we've ever had.
First stop the subway to go and visit the 9/11 memorial
This was the kids and Paul's first visit to the memorial. I'm so glad we went. It is something to definitely see. I love the reverence that is shown at the site for all of those who lost their lives.
I attribute the feeling to sacred ground.
I attribute the feeling to sacred ground.
Central park with Halal Guys for lunch! Mmmm!
On the way out we found the waffle place that we were searching for last time we were here! Of course the kids had to try them!
A trip to NY is never complete without a picture of the kids in front of the fountains.
Such a great 22 hours of much needed time away with the family!














1 comment:
LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment