Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Orgainzed Chaos

To say that the first 3 weeks of school have been stressful is an understatement! It's more my stress than the kids. I don't do well with the unknown. I like to have all my ducks in a row and then if necessary I can let my ducks run amuck and get a ride with someone else! I can handle chaos if it's organized!  So it really helped me when I was able to get all of the various schedules written down even if it made my calendar ever so colorful! That doesn't include all of the kids I am either picking up or dropping off or occasionally forgetting. Yes, I forgot to take one of Xander's friends home! I got halfway home and thankfully remembered! UGH! That was a really bad day! I beat myself up for that for several days!

Here is September-

So I am ever so grateful to be able to have some quiet time during the day, even if it is quiet cleaning or grocery shopping time, because once 2 o'clock hits I hit the ground running here there and basically everywhere! 
Alyssa is doing travel soccer and school soccer and physical therapy 2x a week. Xander is doing flag football, premiere soccer (practice squad- training only no Sunday games) and travel soccer. Oh and then there's school and homework and church and and and..........
This weekend after our Saturday soccer games we are heading off for some family time in NYC. I'm looking forward to getting away from the chaos even for just a day and a half. Paul has to work on Saturday night (if you call taking customers to a Metallica concert work) but Sunday is family day and I can't wait!

No comments: