We started the tradition last year of going to Kimball's farm for a fun filled day.
Of course we had to continue it again this year!
This year it was kinda crazy though because their school schedules came in the mail and we weren't home to get them!!! Tons of texts were coming in from moms and friends asking what team they were on??? The suspense was killing them and me!
SO
we called our neighbor and begged her to get them and text us a picture!
The kids got on team 7-2 exactly who they wanted with almost all of their friends!
This year they got pre-algebra and Spanish.
Lots of giggles and fun were had!
With all of the waterfalls if I squint maybe I could pretend I was on a tropical vacation...
okay maybe NOT!
Funny thing is I was looking at last years pictures when we went and I was wearing the same shirt. It must be my last hurrah shirt. I'll have to remember that for next year...
Lissy is so silly. Xander had no clue!
A fantastic day which is ALWAYS finished with -
chocolate chocolate truffle ice cream!






No comments:
Post a Comment