Friday, October 4, 2013

A & A's 13th birthday!

Pie! It's whats for breakfast when you have a birthday in our house. 
This year it's a biggie the kids are teenagers! Yikes!




 Alyssa's soccer jersey even was the right # for the day! 
#13 you rock!
 Paul didn't want to miss out on all the excitement while he was away so we faced timed him. 
So glad he came up with that idea! 
I know they are teenagers now because they want body spray, Perfume and smelly stuff for their bodies and hair!
 Every year since they have been really little we have them show how many years!
 I love that they are cooperative and still do it for me. 

Mmmmm! Oreo ice cream shoppe pie.
 Yummy any time of the day!
I love these kids! I am so very grateful to be their mom!
Happy Birthday my miracle babies!

No comments: