Friday, October 18, 2013

Perfect Pumpkin picking day!

This fall has been AMAZING! 
The weather has been perfect! Still in mid October it is in the mid 60's
 and picture pefect on most days! I love it! 
When we went pumkin picking it was the perfect day! 


Seriously I wore flip flops pumpkin picking- never has that happened before... don't ya just love my pretty plum purple toes? They make me smile every time I look down!

Okay back to pumpkins and fall! 

I love this picture. It represents my girl- dirty hands, sharing a little creature.

The kids had a blast running amuck in the fields. Life is always better with a buddy or two...









One of the moms asked how I got them to pose for these. I told her bribery- or rather I like to call it positive reinforcement for good behavior in the form of frozen yogurt afterwards.
 Worked like a charm!

Such a perfect fall day! I love fall especially when you get to enjoy it so 
much being outside and not freezing cold!

No comments: