We had such an amazing vacation! If you want to go to an island with the most beautiful blue water I would completely recommend Turks and Caicos! The sand is soft and velvety, the water is warm and blue and the food was delicious!
I was hoping to put a slide show together since we took 700 pictures, but due to the new addition in our lives I have been a bit behind. So here are some of my favorite pictures and moments from our vacation.
Day or night the beach was always so much fun!
Our first SNUBA adventure
The kids would build versions of "Sand Topia" everyday
This one is a definite screensaver
The kids favorite spot the whenever we were on the boat
One of my favorite spots under the tiki hut watching the waves
The first palm tree Alyssa could hug on the island
There are so many more. I had to stop. I think I have flagged 120 photos as my favorites!
1. Turks and Caicos
2. Family vacations
3. beauty that feeds my soul
3 comments:
I just got a call this week from Melinda Sealy (VNIII Ward) and she lives there six months out of the year -- seriously! That's a nice life! Looks like you had a great vacation.
AMAZING pictures....what an experience!
WOW!!!!!
Love those pics~ what a great vacation!!
Post a Comment