At the beginning of the month the Bishop came into primary to talk with the kids about this months topic,"Temple blessings unite families." During this visit he challenged the children to go to the temple before school began and have their pictures taken in front of it. After church Alyssa excitedly came up to me and asked if we could go before we went to the hotel in Boston to begin our trip. Just what I was thinking!I am so glad that we did. It was a great way to start off our vacation. The temple is such a beautiful place in itself but even more beautiful when all of the flowers are in full bloom.

The most amazing were the trumpet flowers!


I especially like this photo. It brings back fond memories of being pregnant with A&A. I so wanted to go to the open house with Paul, but was due in a few weeks and the trip and walking around would have been too much. Someday....
1. beauty
2. Lola
3. evenings outside after dinner before the homework rush next week

2 comments:
Love the temple!
SUCH great pictures. I love that you did individual shots!
I need to take a drive. :)
Post a Comment