Life doesn't always turn out the way you expected. We have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Phineas our white lab. On Sunday evening we got an email that the mom was in labor and the puppies should be arriving soon. The next day we were just devastated to hear that due to labor complications the entire litter did not survive.
So I contacted a breeder another friend had used and we are so grateful that sweet little Lola is now the newest member of our family.
A dear friend sent me the following message, As you know, and God does too, things happen for a reason and then there is.....Lola!
She is such a beautiful bright spot in our lives. We are so happy to have a doggie spirit in our home again! She brings us so much love and joy!
6 comments:
I've been so curious to hear the story....
glad it had a happy ending. VERY cute little doggie!!!! Love the name.
Cute video, cute dog! But that was fast, I haven't even seen pictures of the cruise yet!
Sorry to hear about Phineas! That is so great you were able to find another dog so fast! Very cute little puppy dog face!!
Welcome Lola! You're adorable.
Glad everything worked out in the end...she is adorable!!
As you know, I'm allergic to dogs, but really really love them! Black labs are so cute!
Post a Comment