This afternoon my lounge chair and I got reacquainted. It was so wonderful to rest and bask in the light of the warm sunshine. When the warmth penetrated me to my soul I thought this is what it feels like to have the Holy Ghost with me. I love that warm feeling. It is such a nice reminder of the love that Heavenly Father has for us to guide us and direct us. This scripture comes to mind:
...For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world. Ether 4:12
1 comment:
I do feel the love of God in the sun! We cold dwellers appreciate it so much more I think. It was a lovely lovely weekend. But just as God shows his love for us..Satan likes to squeeze back into our lives with a snowstorm the next day!
Post a Comment