Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bring it on!


Look closely at the picture above. No not at the snow that had just melted and come back on Monday! I know it is diffcult to see, but I was inside so the picture is quite far away and had to be cropped a bunch. You may have to click on the picture to truly see what I am talking about. Look at the 3 birds in the picture. These are the first Robins that we have seen this year and a very good sign that Spring is on it's way. I say BRING IT ON!
1. a walk in the brisk air
2. the kiddos getting off the bus in a pleasant mood
3. sunshine MELTING the snow again....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been saying bring it on for a while..I have a mean case of spring fever!!

Leah said...

I sure hope it really warms up for you guys! You've had a pretty rough winter!

Swimmingmom said...

Isn't it great?! Can't wait for spring. I really really need it to come! We actually have daffodils that are poking through the mulch!