
I am so excited that I don't have to take Xander to Scouts tonight! Paul is actually in town tonight (which is a rarity on Wednesday) so he got to go. I must say I was doing a little dance this afternoon just knowing that I don't have to rush out of the house right after dinner with the dishes still in the sink and lunches to be made, and all of the other things that get left by the wayside when we have to rush out. (Hey maybe if I followed the Scouts motto a little better I wouldn't have all these things waiting for me!) Don't get me wrong I know how important Scouts are it is just so nice to have a break! Alyssa and I have been happily playing on our new computer and taking it easy!
1. Paul home
2. our new computer that doesn't freeze!
3. visiting teaching
2 comments:
It's nice to have some time to rest and slow down..glad you were able to relax.
And just think, down the road he'll do on campouts like the one this weekend, and you don't have to go!
Post a Comment