Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine DAYS 4


Okay so this took WAY TOO LONG to create, but it was fun. I hope it will be worth it. It is a dinner invite for the kids and they have to decode it to find the message which says: Would you like to go to Subway for dinner tonight?

1. not having to cook dinner
2. no dishes
3. getting some of my talk done

7 comments:

Swimmingmom said...

That is so cool, LOVE the idea. Very clever and what a nice way to involve your children. Bet they loved it! Oh, I finally made your muffins, thanks so much! (that was what I made in the mixer!)

Marcy said...

So FUN! Kids love to do stuff like that, what a cute idea!!

smart mama said...

doing good my friend

Smilin' sunshine said...

That is cute. Where did you come up with that?

Christy said...

You are amazing! Can you forward that to me! There is a subway nearby! I could do without making dinner.
I bet they loved it!

Trueman twins said...

Christy- I can't forward it because you have to download the font or else it won't work, but I'll bring it to lunch tomorrow.

Dawn- I got the idea from a math paper the kids did for homework a while back.

Jamie said...

Great idea! That must have taken a LONG time.