Wednesday, August 13, 2008


The good and bad of vacation is that you get to eat out a lot! Today we went to IN-N-OUT AGAIN! Paul had barely been in town for 1 hour and that was our first stop! It was very nice to be together as a family and sharing a meal together. I ordered the fries animal style which I have never had before-grilled onions, cheddar cheese and a sauce kinda like thousand island. I told Paul it was okay since I ran this morning. He told me that I had better run again. He was so right! Thankfully the kids ate more than half! Then we met up with friends for dinner and once again the consumption of more junk! I get to the point where I am tired of eating out and feel like a slug. Really the thought of eating out again makes me way less than enthusiastic! Maybe tomorrow when my stomach is not filled with deep dish buffalo chicken pizza I will be more inclined to be excited about our next dinner out. We have many more to come. Tomorrow prior to our trip to the beach I am definitely packing lunch with lots of fruit and veggies and a sandwich or two. I am banning junk! Well at least until the next craving...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm really jealous about In and Out. Who doesn't like that place.

So I was looking at the post above this and thought, "I've already seen this one" but I was wrong it was other beach pictures-Florida. Pretty great to vacation on two coasts in one summer.