Well here we are again at the start of a new school year. The morning went really well! Alexander was up and talking away at 6:40am and Alyssa followed shortly thereafter. It was so nice to be excited about the start of school and not to be so rushed and stressed out which I am sure will come in due time. We are always so eager at the start of school and then when it becomes routine and we slip into bad habits (-not getting lunches, snacks ready the night before, searching for things in the morning that MUST go to school that day library books, signed papers, tennis shoes etc...) and life becomes much more hectic in the morning. I am going to TRY and make it last for as long as I can!
I took the kids to school and got to meet each of their teachers. Alexander has Mrs. Parmley and she is so loving and kind. Right away I loved her! Alyssa has the only "boy" teacher Mr. Tittle and he was very nice. Not quite as exuberant being a man and all. Sorry not male bashing -just stating the facts! It was great to start off the day with meeting their teachers outside and seeing a few of their classmates. I am eager to hear how their day went, but not so eager that I can't wait until 3:40.
Here are a few pictures from this morning and then the past few years. Wow the changes in both! Where did Alyssa's precious curls go? Xander looks SO much older with surfer do.
First Grade (6 turning 7)
(No Alyssa is not wearing the same shirt. She just likes stripes)
Kindergarten (5 turning 6)
Second year of Preschool (4 turning 5)

First Year of Preschool (3 turning 4)
First Year of Preschool (3 turning 4)
2 comments:
Look how they've grown! Too, too cute!!!
Xander kept pointing at the computer scream saying,"Alyssa, there" he is now screaming Alyssa because I put him down just so I can type. I love the change in them.
Post a Comment