Monday, March 11, 2013

This year's house upkeep

Each year we choose a project or two to maintain and improve our home. This year project one focuses on the kitchen and bathroom ceramics tiles. The grout was really dark as to what it should be. There was NO WAY I was going to scrub all of that so we got it professionally cleaned, steamed and sealed! 

Before-

After- 


Before

After-


Before-
This was the worst area right in front of the sink and next to it where I do all of my kitchen prep. Gross!

After- 


Lola gives her seal of approval!

SUCH an improvement! Looks beautiful smells so nice and clean! I'm definitely not waiting another 10 years to get this done!  So if you need an excellent and reliable floor cleaning guy give- M&I Carpet Cleaners & Upholstery a call!

1 comment:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Wow! From the pictures, it didn't look dirty, it just looked like you had dark grout. It looks great now!