Today Alexander was set apart as the Deacon Quorum President.
I am so grateful for these wonderful men who help to lead and guide him in the gospel and are worthy men who are able to pass along the priesthood keys.
I am also so grateful for Xander and his testimony and desire and willingness to live the gospel. As I watch him pass the sacrament and be an example to his friends I am reminded of how proud I am of him and his desire to serve the Lord. I am grateful for the priesthood in our home & in the not so distant future... I look forward to the incredible man I know that Alexander will be.
I am also so grateful for Xander and his testimony and desire and willingness to live the gospel. As I watch him pass the sacrament and be an example to his friends I am reminded of how proud I am of him and his desire to serve the Lord. I am grateful for the priesthood in our home & in the not so distant future... I look forward to the incredible man I know that Alexander will be.
President Henry B. Eyring in his talk Serve with the Spirit-
The Lord included the youngest and the least experienced of the Aaronic Priesthood holders in the call to serve. After describing the duties of the Aaronic Priesthood holders, He said: “But neither teachers nor deacons have authority to baptize, administer the sacrament, or lay on hands;
“They are, however, to warn, expound, exhort, and teach, and invite all to come unto Christ.”
1 comment:
What an awesome photo Lisette!
And an AMAZING son...he's a keeper.
Post a Comment