Friday, March 8, 2013

Peaceful calm

Today we got snow. A LOT OF SNOW! More than 20 inches. 
I was up in the air about what the roads would be like for driving 50 minutes to the temple in a few hours. We went out to Walmart and it was quite slippery out. I was wondering if it would be cancelled. If it wasn't the decision was on my shoulders. We only found out that it was still on less than an hour before we had to leave. I have to admit the thought crossed my mind more than once about how much easier it would be to stay home. Thankfully the side roads were manageable and as I got on the Pike I had this comforting feeling that we made the right choice and a peaceful calm settled. 


It remained with me for the rest of the night. How could it not? 
We were in the house of God.

1 comment:

LL said...

This gave me chills!
My boys were impressed by how many of our youth were there, they said more than usual.
I love it!!