I love the walk into Fenway Park- the old church, the scenery, the anticipation, the smells of sausage, peppers and onion grinders, the excitement and energy in the air!

Every year we get a chance to go to Mormon night at the Red Sox. I always have high hopes that they will win and last year was a first (well at a game that I attended). I had high hopes that they would win again this year they were up by 4 and then DOWN they went!
OH BLAH!
Texting buddies both cute and pathetic at the same time.
Text to Marissa- "Are you having a good time?"
"Yes!"
Silly girls!
Uh, maybe we should take a group photo next year and not leave the spontaneity up to the kids taking photos. This one does make me laugh though!
Bye bye! See ya again next year....



2 comments:
Crazy girls...sitting right next to each other, but heaven forbid they TALK to each other. Texting is where it is at!
FUNNY!!!
I appear to be picking my nose.
What a fun night.
Post a Comment