Sunday, August 12, 2012

North Carolina Part 2

One of the perks of our being delayed was they gave our original room away and instead offered us 2 rooms with double queen beds in each room! The kids were stoked!
 It would have been perfect if we had a connecting door, but at least we were right next to each other. Hey guys don't get used to this!!

So North Carolina welcomed us with an excessive heat advisory- 
109 ridicilously humid, hot and disgusting degrees! YUCK! 

At least we had yogurt to keep us cool!

Unfortunately the heat was still there for the rehersal dinner so we were all melting! I had my "old lady"  paper towel in my pocket to wipe my face off every few minutes. GROSS!
At least we were all melting together!
Jessica, Liz, Me and Jenny

 It was so much fun to see my friend Liz's family! We have been friends since first grade and I watched these young ladies grow up. Some of her family I haven't seen since my wedding 21 years ago!
 

All in order-
Jessie, Carrie, Becky, Michael, Jenny, Lizzy, Debbie, Cheryl and Rob
Bad picture unfortunately- they look possessed since they all have "evil flash eyes"

We grew up with each others families. Liz and I are only 11 days apart. Even though I am older I tell her she is since she has a son getting married and one who graduated from High school this year. It was such a great night going down memory lane!

No comments: