Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A fun day on the farm

August 25, 2012

We have been to Kimball Farms in Lancaster, MA several times. 
This time we decided to go to the one in Westford for one last Saturday of fun before school was back in session, sports start and life is much more hectic!

First stop bumper boats!

 The kids main objective was to trap Paul under the waterfall!


 Woo hoo! Success!!! 

After a trip to see the animals and the arcade it was time for some hard core putt putt.


 The kids were amazed that the water areas actually had water in them! The one close to us has the "water" painted blue. It was the best putt putt course I've been too. Filled with flowers and flowing water. I kept telling the kids that if they closed their eyes and pretended really hard that it sounded like we were at the waterfall at Atlantis. NOT SO MOM!!!

Mr. "Me First" is oblivious.  Lissy you're a crackpot!

 Please please please let this be Atlantis....oh well it's off to dessert!
Alyssa and I both got the apple crisp with ice cream. It was a yummy dinner, but my recipe is better. Not boasting- just a fact! The apple crisp reminded me of our dear friend Sister Cannon. It was her fav. I would always send her home with some for a breakfast of champions! 

No comments: