When the kids were 6 we took this picture. Little did we know that this would be in front of the SiriusXM headquarters and Paul would be working for them.
It is fun to see the changes 5 and 1/2 years later... where did my babies go?
In Rockefeller Center
Do ya wanna know why-
because each block you go down has a new treasure. I love how you are in the midst of this huge, crazy concrete jungle one minute and the next block you find this lush green, tranquil park. A respite from all the hustle and bustle.
So much to do so little time! We will be back again and again and again...




2 comments:
LOVE those two pictures....so cute.
The she looks the EXACT same, he has changed.
Glad you guys had fun!
I feel the same way and I love the pics!
Post a Comment