Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Break in NYC day 1

For Spring break we decide to live it up in NYC for a few days while Paul worked and we played! I even drove down with the kids and didn't get lost once! We loved our hotel especially the view of Central Park.
The other great thing is it had an executive lounge that had cookies, hot chocolate, fruits etc... I must admit we made several stops there each day! (When we got home we were missing our little spot.)
The thing I like most about the city is that you never know what you'll find, but there is always something going on! In Times Square they the a kickoff for the summer olympics. We got to meet several of the olympians and get their autographs.



I must say we were lovin' the British vibe! :-)

Then we were off for dinner at the
@ 44th and 8th Ave

Burgers and yummy fries! Tasty and inexpensive- my kind of dinner. 
We were too full to have a shake... next time!

I had to show the kids our favorite little spot for adorable and moist mini cupcakes- sooo many choices!

Then it was back to the hotel to put on warmer clothes.
This is my most favorite picture of the trip!

and then we were off to go explore the city by night


 
- oh and to hit Dylan's Candy Bar for a little treat ($20 later...)

We finally made it back to our hotel with tired aching feet, but we had to have another hot chocolate and cookie before we hit the sack! 

No comments: