You're never too old for an Easter basket!
Especially if it has donuts for Alyssa and bacon for Xander!
After church it is off to my sister's house in CT. We LOVE to see the baby lambs next door. They make it Easter!
And you're never too old for an egg hunt! Especially when Uncle David makes it into a scavenger hunt with itunes gift cards, money in the eggs and a wee bit of candy.
Then it was time for some minute to win it games. How many times can you shake your head in a minute?
Oooohhh.... I'm woozy!
A few minutes for family pictures
"My butt hurts! WHAT??"
Okay so maybe you do outgrow peeps!
Happy Easter!
2 comments:
What a great idea to put money and such in the eggs. I'll have to remember that for our nieces and nephews and cousins!!! Looks like you all had a great time! Great family pics too.
I had TONS 'O fun at easter!!!
Post a Comment