Dog barfed up a huge chunk of crap- cleaned that mess up. Went outside to see if any crap left uneaten. Came back in - decided to treat myself to a skinny cow ice cream. Sit down at the computer to check email while I eat the ice cream - smell poop. Wash Lola's mouth out only to discover that it was on my flip flop. Mop most of the floor- clean my flip flops. Clean area by computer and chair only to discover my half melted ice cream -finished it with very little satisfaction. Really? All I wanted was a little reading break and a treat! Oh and I kicked my toe really hard on the slider on one of my trips in and out with crappy trash! Okay I'm done now! Thanks for listening!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Just keepin' it real
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a crappy afternoon!!
"dog barfed up a huge chunk of crap"
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Mostly because I know it was literally CRAP. so funny!
Doesn't Lola know she should only eat her poop in the winter when it's frozen? That's how Griffin prefers it...it's like a FREEZER SNICKER!
YOU ARE FUNNY!!!
sorry about your morning, but thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment