Sunday, August 15, 2010

California days 1 & 2

First stop IN-N-OUT Burger of course! It is minutes away from the airport and always a must! This was the first of 3 stops there. 
On Saturday we were going to hit the zoo and while getting ready I thought "Hey Hollywood and Rodeo Drive" so we whisked the kids through the canyon and over the hills and ended up in Beverly Hills.
Alyssa loved all the palm tree lined streets
 This was Xander's favorite!  Nothing to buy here- seriously WAY too overpriced for reality!
Outside the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood
No star sightings on this day... we saved that for our last day in the airport. 
Meet my new best friend Richard Simmons. He is such a riot! We were on the same plane with him too. He just cracks us up!

2 comments:

LL said...

you are looking a little TOO COZY with good ole' Richard.
I can't look at this photo without laughing. I LOVE IT!!!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

LUCKY!!!

I love Richard! Did you do some Sweatin' to the Oldies??