On Tuesday we celebrated our 19 year anniversary at Six Flags. Nothing like keeping the FUN in marriage! We met up with great friends we've had since high school and their cute kids.

Unfortunately after 2 rides I was done for a few hours. It really stinks getting old and not being able to ride all the rides without feeling ill. After a while I was good to go again as long as I paced myself.
The kids had a blast and were so excited that they could ride any ride they wanted!
It was a great day catching up on each others lives! I love being able to get together after a few years and being able to pick up where we left off.
Wedneday was another reunion with my friend Missy and my cousin Jill and her adorable kids. We visited, swam and enjoyed one another's company. Not many pictures these days too much visiting!!
The boys seeing how many grapes they can fit into their mouths.



1 comment:
19 years? YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Post a Comment