Paul and I took the cover off the pool today.
When the kids got home it was too much temptation for them to bear.
Xander was the first to go in and pop right back out!
Alyssa said she was going to watch the entertainment from the side.
Then after a bit it was too much for her too.
So, she took the COLD plunge! Yikes!

A little "help" from her brother!
Please notice the looming thunderstorm on the horizon.
Lola has to be a part of EVERYTHING!

Looking forward to the day when they swim for more than 5 minutes and then have to run up and take a hot shower to warm up their insides!
1. Xander's library being cancelled, so I didn't need to come in and read
2. grocery shopping
3. Alyssa's soccer practice cancelled to the above thunderstorms
2 comments:
Oh, that makes me cold just looking at the pictures(it doesn't help that I have been outside at games since 5 and I am just getting home)!
SO FUN! cold but FUN!!!
Post a Comment