What a great weekend so far...well with one exception...I’ll get to that later.
The weather is just beautiful! The forecast for the next 10 days is darn near perfect! Friday night after soccer it was still pretty warm so the kids went night swimming. I can still remember how much fun it was as a kid to go night swimming. Something magical happens when the moon is out and glowing over the water. A and A had a blast!I took my rightful spot on the chaise lounge! 67 degree water is NOT warm!
Saturday was filled with lots of yard work, a trip to the doctor and soccer.
Can you smell the fresh mulch? It smells and looks wonderful. So happy with the way it is all coming together!
Hey look at my HOT pool guy! Woo Hoo!
These are waiting for you! Take your pick the views are all great!
And now for the later part...
Went to the doctor this morning and Alyssa has strep. Poor thing. She is okay until the Advil wears off. Thank goodness for antibiotics and her not being allergic to Zithromax (unlike her brother).
2 comments:
WHAT?!?? strep?! poor thing. That's not allowed this time of year.
Hope she's feeling better soon!
I pick the seat on the far right! It is calling my name, I really hear it!
The yard looks great!
Post a Comment