
For weeks, well maybe a few months now... I have been looking for couches for our family room. At first the quest started out with a sectional and realizing that wouldn't work out in our room I switched over to 2 couches instead. I have to admit I am rather picky and found tons of couches I didn't like, were too expensive or looked good, but were uncomfortable- Paul calls those "waiting room" couches. They look nice, but not one you would get comfy in and watch a long movie. Paul dubbed it that we were looking for the unicorn of couches, "you have heard of it, but never actually seen it."
I found a couch online that I really liked, but the closest store was in NYC. It worked out great since Paul had a business trip to NYC this week and he was able to go and sit on the couch to make sure it met his approval and was NOT a waiting room couch. Thankfully it passed the test!
Well I am here to say the Unicorns have been captured and they should be here somewhere towards the end of the month! Woo Hoo! I am so excited!
1. sunshine with WARM weather
2. couches ordered
3. no school today!
1 comment:
in a way, I'm kinda sad you found a couch...I have REALLY enjoyed the search for the unicorn. I LOVE that Paul called it that. Still makes me laugh.
The couch looks FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment