After traffic, good weather and an alternate spot than intended we spent the late morning watching the runners whiz by.

It was a sea of runners with positive energy surrounding us!

I seriously was so overwhelmed with emotion when we first arrived and started cheering on the runners.
It was amazingly inspiring watching these people work so hard!

It didn’t matter that I actually only know 1 person in the race personally. (Who I was unfortunately not able to see.) I felt such a connection to these runners. I loved it when they had their names on their shirts!
“Julie you can do it!”
“Way to go John!”
“Keep up the great work Kristi!”
SO next year you can find us at this corner

ringing our cowbells and cheering for all of the amazing people who strive to do their best!
1. inspiration
2. finally making it
3. a serious rush
4 comments:
Still on the high!
Thanks for putting up with all the "luggage"
FUN!!! So glad you were able to go. I've been a few times and decided to take the year off.
I do love it though, so amazing. I admire the dedication and strength.
It's definitely Boston's best day! You were not far from me. I'm glad you had fun!
You shouldnot be sitting on the corner you should be running by the corner next year & then all your friends can come with cowbells to cheer you on!!!!
Post a Comment