My dog’s packin’.
Say what?
A 357 magnum?
No just the hard stuff-
Veggie n’ fruit mini’s.
Yes, I am mean! I make her pack her own treats and bring them along for the run.
Now that warmer weather is here and I don’t have to wear a jacket I don’t have a place to put her treats. So I came up with a great way for her to bring them herself!
Of course fashion is a must! Look how great her “bag” matches the rest of her accessories. If she must pack her own bag at least she does it in STYLE!
**A special thanks to Ellen the maker of the “coin purse” aka treat bag. Bet you never thought it would be used this way!**
4 comments:
That is too funny! Way to make the dog work for her treats!
YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!
Lola is one stylin dog.
One woman's coin purse is one dog's treat bag!! Just don't put poo in it and I'll be happy.
I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL she is! Lucky dog too!
Post a Comment