Monday, September 28, 2009

Apple pickin'



It is that time of year for apple picking. I really wasn't going to go this year, but a friend called and we all went together and I am so glad we did because it was fun and short!
And now we have fresh, crisp & juicy apples!

Xander's best friend Shawn and his sister Colleen
The fun house mirror is always a hit!
I love the beautiful leaves. I am still in awe every year by their beauty!

1. a nice finish to a busy Saturday
2. traveling 70 miles for "Travel" soccer with ALL of the family
3. progress in the back and front yard

2 comments:

Marcy said...

We still haven't been apple picking and we've been here 2 years.
WOW~ 70 miles for soccer!?!?! You guys are troopers! I'm complaining that we'll have to go to Spencer in a few weeks for a baseball game.

LL said...

LOVE that last picture...I'm with you, each year I'm in awe, you never get used to it!
I love it!!!