Sunday, July 26, 2009

Primary moments

Today in primary I was so touched when Tiffany gave her talk. She was crying and gulping back her sobs yet she still had the courage to deliver it from start to finish. She was a great example to me that sometimes we have to do things that are so difficult but we will be blessed for our efforts and for following through.

1. big examples from little ones
2. missionaries over for dinner
3. loving my calling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a rough day for her but she woke up yesterday morning so excited that she was giving a talk. Thank you for all you and your presidency do..You truely love the children and your callings and it shows!!

LL said...

loved that sweet emotional talk!
I got a little teary myself~
Nothing better than primary...the kid really are such great examples
(most of the time) :-)

Jamie said...

I can't believe she's old enough to give a talk. Really cute that she did it even though she was scared.