Tuesday, April 23, 2013

From Blah to Beautiful!

The second home project we selected to have done this year
 (I really like the ones where someone else does it! So much quicker!)
is having the walls repainted. We had every room done with the exception of the bedrooms and the dining room. It was so wonderful to have it all completed within a day and a half! All of the rooms were painted the same color with the exception of the family room. This room has bothered me for a few years now, but we never got around to painting it because of the tall tall tall walls! 

The transformation went from blah to BEAUTIFUL!!!

BEFORE:


DURING:
I LOVE this picture!
1st reason I love it- It's not me painting!
 2nd It is fun to see the half and half transformation!

AFTER:

(Tv is back up over the fireplace and not behind the couch anymore)

Walls are Revere Pewter and the curtains have gray, yellow, brown and tan to incorporate everything! Such a find! Makes the room much brighter and cheery! 

Next project (me *sigh*) painting the green armoire a graphite color. Soon... 

1 comment:

LL said...

Those curtains seal the deal!
LOVE IT!
I need her number.