Saturday, May 26, 2012

Visiting Teaching

I had the best time visiting teaching the other day! Four of us get together and visit and enjoy one another's company. Earlier this month on Pinterest I saw this pin where someone( who has a lot of talent and time) put the main ideas of last months conference speakers onto cute cards. You can find them here. I printed them out and we passed some around to each and talked about the quote and what we liked about the talk.
Just to think I would have missed out on all of these great thoughts if I hadn't listened to conference. 

It made me ever so grateful for all of the hard work and LOVE that goes into these talks. I know they are inspired and come from revelation from our Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

LL said...

You are a fine example of "magnify"
You're amazing!!