This year for my birthday Paul and I went out to the movies and a lunch date. I sure do know my guy loves me since he went to a chick flick! We saw The Vow which was predictable (especially since I read the book), but enjoyable. Paul actually said it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. Hmmm is that an endorsement or not? For my birthday lunch I had movie nachos with cheese sauce and jalapenos with a diet coke and swedish fish for dessert. It was a great date!
Later we went out to dinner with the family.
My two amigos!
My mom came up to spend the weekend and celebrate.

First the being nice picture...
and then classic Paul.
After dinner it was off to the middle school play. It was a great birthday!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great Birthday!
Post a Comment