Instead of saying something that I am thankful for everyday during November (I get kinda burnt out on being thankful by the end. I know sad, but true!) I decided to do the ABC's of thankfulness. I can't believe how quickly the ideas started pouring into my head! It didn't take long to fill in every letter!
Alyssa and Alexander- they make my life complete!
Being able to see God's hand in my life.
Cheese- makes for an easy lunch or dinner! Grilled cheese and quesadillas are my quick fixes!
Dogs. There is something really special about having a dog spirit in your home.
Excedrin migraine- boy did I have a doozy of a migraine yesterday! Between Excedrin and Advil I was finally able to make it go away!!
Fall walks in the park with Lissy and Lola. My favorite way to start Saturdays!
Girlfriends! What would I do without them? Definitely loose my sanity!
Husband! I really do love that guy!
Imagination! I love the lego projects that Xander designs or Alyssa's art work and changing fruit and vegetables into friends.
Just because I love you hugs! The best!
Kisses before the kids go to bed.
Lola! Her sweet little self brightens everyday!
McDonald breakfasts after early morning games. A family Fall tradition.
Notes that Alyssa and I write to each other every night.
Opportunities to laugh at myself. I am presented with them often! :-)
Power! We only lost it for a bit, but so many people around lost power for days!
Quacking ducks, honking geese and swans that we see on our Saturday pre football walks.
Reading- I love a good book that I can delve into and everything else just slips away!
Soccer- indoor outdoor it's all good!
Teachers! Xander's life skills teacher called me to tell me what a great son I have and how very helpful he is and a joy to have in class!
Unexpected moments of kindness and thoughtfulness. That phone call made my day!
Vacations! Worth every penny to have such wonderful memories with family.
Warmth from sunny spots. My favorite lunch spot right now is in front of the kitchen slider where the sun warms my back.
Xander! He cracks me up! He is a hard worker and when you break down that tough guy attitude he is such a sweet love!
Yams~ sweet potatoes whatever you call them. My favorite part of thanksgiving dinner.
Zilpha- my 98 year old grandma. Such an amazing matriarch of our family.
1 comment:
LOVE IT!
I'm thankful for your friendship and the laughs we always have together.
Post a Comment