My kids keep saying how UGLY my scripture case is-
well in my defense I bought it in the early 90's. It must have been pretty then, right?!
So the other day I was online looking at scripture covers and came across a how to sew your own. Well I don't sew I "stitch witchery." And when there is a will... there is a way!
On Sunday afternoon Alyssa and I ironed and created my new scripture cover. I love it! It is bright and happy, rather than old and dated!
I even added new bookmarks to match.
The buttons are a bit off center, which bugs me, but not enough to fix it...
I think.
All tied up with a pretty bow! Makes me happy!

3 comments:
wow! love it.
Nice job!! (I stitch witchery too.)
Infact it was 1996 the year I was baptized because your mom bought me the exact same one. :-)
Post a Comment