Sadly Xander's team did not progress any further in the playoffs.
Today was their last hard fought game.
I am not sure which I will miss more... watching the games and cheering and encouraging from the sidelines or my prefootball walks with Alyssa and Lola. The last bits of fall were present today.
Some on the trees,
but mostly on the ground

~ JOY pure unadulterated JOY~
Along with 2 swans who were happily eating
and wouldn't cooperate for pictures.
Bottoms up!
Goodbye football, fall and fabulous walks.
I will be eagerly awaiting this time once again next year.
3 comments:
bottoms up, I'm LAUGHING!!!
Beautiful photos, wow. that picture of A in the leaves makes me smile.
the fall was FABULOUS this year, I am also sad to see it go along with all the fall activities.
Wow, those are gorgeous shots! LOVE all the colors.
Post a Comment