Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10th birthday party


This year I swore the kids were NOT going to have a big party. We would just invite a few friends and do something on a smaller scale. Well.... the few friends turned into 18 and the smaller scale turned into a Minute to Win It themed birthday party with 11 games and lots of fun! The video is 7 minutes long, but you will laugh really hard at the funny faces they make during "Face the Cookie" so stay for the long haul and enjoy. It was a hit and fun was had by all, but next year NO PARTY AT HOME!!!

I made the video as "thank you" notes and will give each child his or her own copy. I think they'll enjoy seeing themselves on the big screen.


**Leave the video in smaller form rather than full page. It isn't good quality in full page on blogger.**

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! What a party--and even a cool DVD gifts. Amazing