Each year I have Alyssa and Alexander hold up the number of fingers they are. This year they were hesitant to do it since you know they are 10 now! So I found a "cool" way for them to inconspicuously do it.
I know it is a little morbid...thankfully they are still alive and kicking!
Their birthday turned into more of a birthday bash weekend-
They got their new bikes a few days early. We also celebrated at Six Flags and a trip to the skate park. A wonderful birthday weekend had by all!
That's my guy! And he always will be no matter how old!
Alyssa also got a new skateboard with money earned over the summer and money from Grandma Barbara. You go girl!
2 comments:
Sounds like my kind of party! I like to stretch it out as long as I can too.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
10 years old. Can you believe it?!
They are such great kids...they will always be your babies, I love it.
Post a Comment