Me and my bright ideas! I thought it would be easy to make mini bundt carrot cakes for Alyssa and Xander’s teachers. I hate to frost cakes and thought how simple and cute it would be! Well it would have been pretty quick and easy to make just 2 cakes...
But it wasn't just making and frosting the cakes... It was creating a card...
(which I had to obsess over which flowers to use and what fonts)
and then wrapping them up. Which all would have taken relatively little time for 2 cakes...Except for the fact that I decided to make one for each of their “specials” teachers- p.e., health, computers, music, art and of course one for the librarian (who is a friend and loved the carrot cake I sent to school in April)...so
8 cakes and 4 hours later...not as quick and easy as I thought.
But definitely CUTE so it is all good!
2 comments:
absolutely adorable!!! You are so nice--such a great idea.
Hey...now you know you're DONE. And you can now enjoy your weekend.
Cute!! You did good with the flowers and the font~ way to go!!
Post a Comment