Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lola's first snow



We got our first "real" snow storm last night. The 2 dustings in October don't count. I always LOVE the first snow- so white and pristine. Our little part of the world wrapped in a white blanket. The crunch underfoot, the excitement in the air. The joy of shoveling the snow- well from the kids that is.


So I really do like snow it is just the 50th snow when the streets are mushy and black and dirty that I don't like it.
Lola as well as the kids loved it! She had a blast running around and digging and eating it. She only took a few bites of breakfast and wanted to go back out and play! Good that makes this whole winter thing a lot easier!



1. the smell of pancakes in the other room
2. a fun start to the day
3. SNOW!

2 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

It was beautiful out this morning!

LL said...

love that first picture of her!