
At first I was worried because Xander didn't seem too interested in it. He said, "Mom I told you that you didn't have to spend all that money on an atv. I feel bad." I told him to let us worry about how much money we spend and that he should just have fun. And fun was had by all!
Even Grandma Barbara got in on the action!
The next in line was their snowboards.
They have been asking for these for a very long time.
They realized that it takes a lot of work to get back up the hill with one foot still attached, but loved it still.
It was warm enough to take a walk in the woods and enjoy the sunshine and temperature over 32 degrees. A real heat wave for us lately. I loved having a white Christmas and family to celebrate and enjoy it with.
Lola is lovin' having all these extra people to play with and get love from!
1. Christmas will not come for another 364 more days! Hallelujah
2. my new "real" camera
3. the endless picture possibilities yet to come

1 comment:
FUN!!!!!!
Such great pictures. What a FUN Christmas. I love Alyssa's snow suit, so cute!
Post a Comment