Sunday, October 11, 2009

Polar Bear Swim

On Friday the pool was up and filled. I asked the man when he was filling it if it was 98 degrees. He said, "Oh yah, give or take 50 degrees." The kids eagerly asked me about it when I picked them up from school. They were so excited! It didn't matter that it was 55 degrees out and raining. Or that Alyssa had a bad cough. What mattered was that they HAD to test out the pool! Who was I to say no? This video just cracks me up!

1. more progress-now for the deck...
2. a new pool which I will happily go in NEXT year when it is HOT outside.
3. brave kids

2 comments:

LL said...

that made me tense....i hate cold water.
FUN though, now you have the pool in and ready for NEXT summer!!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

I am freezing just watching them! Pool party at the Trumans when it is 85 degrees outside??!